Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mollie's Swimsuit Issue 2011

Last week my mom and sister came over to my house with the latest Hanna Andersson catalog and showed me a swimsuit they thought would be perfect for Mollie.  I agreed that we should give it a shot, and they ordered it for the little lady.

It finally came this Monday and they couldn't wait to try it on her.  Unfortunately, she's been quite difficult to get dressed lately, so they tried it on over her onesie.  The result was beyond adorable.



Isn't it the cutest suit?!  I love it that it has shorts instead of ... well, nothing; because now her little legs will be protected from the sun.  Plus, it's one whole piece so nothing will be riding up on her.  And, of course, it's adorable!


If you're planning on ordering anything from Hanna Andersson, be aware of the sizing; they use centimeter sizing so you'll have to do a little extra leg work there, but I think it ends up being a little more precise.  Mollie is a size 80, with a little extra room to spare.

Isn't she such a fashion plate in her swimsuit?  I'm probably biased because I'm her mom, but if there were a baby swimsuit issue I know she'd be on the cover!

No comments: