Thursday, March 10, 2011

One and Two Years Ago

This morning I was inspired by Amber over at Girl With The Red Hair, and I took a look back at what I was doing a year and two years ago (according to the blog, anyway).

One year ago ...

- I was hugely pregnant with Miss Amalia Jean ... but I thought she was a boy and we called her "Paco".
- Baylor had his first nightmare.
- We were nearing the end of the Perfect Storm of both sets of grandparents being gone (in case of delivery).
- And Baylor got his FOURTH hair cut!

Two years ago ...

- Baylor was finding his voice ... and we got a great video of him laughing!
- Baylor was turning just SIX months old!  That alone blows my mind.
- I posted an awesome recipe.
- Baylor and I were in a sleepy battle.  I can't believe that he used to go to bed at 11:30 at night!  (That makes me sound like a bad mama ... yikes!)
- And I enjoyed my first and last Shamrock shake of that year.

Whew!  It's amazing how time flies, isn't it?  What were you doing one and two years ago?

No comments: