Friday, March 1, 2013

A Year of Gratitude: Day 114

Today I am grateful for so many things, a fact I'm hanging onto as today also felt very rough.  (But rough isn't what these posts are about, and who wants to focus on that anyhow?)

I am grateful that Mollie made it through the day in the same pair of underwear!  She was even able to go poop in the potty, a new development on the potty training front, and she and I were both overjoyed at her progress.  I'm so incredibly proud of her!

I am grateful that Baylor's teacher told me this morning that he has been playing with some of the other boys in his class during play time!  It's tough to send your kiddo off to school and wonder what happens there, how he spends his time and who he spends it with, even more tough when he won't tell you much about it.  So to have that little insight, that glimmer of hope ... I can't tell you how great it feels.  I'm so wonderfully proud of him!

I am grateful that Mollie and I got so much done while Baylor was at school; that's always a load off my shoulders.

I am grateful for the roof over our heads, the food on our table, the love in our home.

And I am grateful for the pillow and comfy bed waiting for me upstairs.

Have a wonderful night!

No comments: