Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Beautiful Baby Shower

My friends Colleen and Eric had a baby shower last weekend for their impending, long-awaited bundle of joy. It was a beautiful party on a beautiful day. Take a look!

The cake was made by the same woman who made their wedding cake! How awesome is that? Oh, and it tasted fantastic, too! My mom wanted to go back for seconds ... it was that good.

The room was gorgeous! I loved all the decorations for the nautical theme ... boat table markers, boat cookie favors, blues and greens everywhere. It was lovely.

The parents-to-be!

My son and I at the shower ... he had a lot of fun, in spite of his sour-puss face right here. He was probably eating a Cheerio.

After lunch, my mom got down with my son and let him explore a bit. And since he wanted to suck on this bench, Mom cleaned it off as best she could with a baby wipe ... such a good Oma!

All in all, we had a lovely time. I was so happy to get to help these two wonderful people celebrate such a joyous time in their lives!
Colleen and Eric, you will make fantastic parents ... your son is so lucky to have you!

No comments: