Sunday, June 7, 2009

Equilibrium Day

My son is nine months old today ... that means it's Equilibrium Day! He has been outside as long as he was inside. Here are some pictures for the day.

He didn't wake up until almost 11:00 a.m.! Here he is with puffy baby face and bed head.

After a good nap, he got to play around with his pants off. As always, he must inspect the windows for their fine craftsmanship.

Time to climb the stairs!

Ooh, a real treat! Because it's Equilibrium Day, he got to play with Mommy's phone.

I thought this was cute ... he zerberted a heart-shape slobber mark on my leg!

Spending time with Daddy ... could a day get any better?!

All in all, I think the little man had a pretty good day. We had some rough moments there - his teeth are really hurting him these days - but we got through them and had a really great night. Plus, he went down for a nap AWAKE and got to sleep after less than ten minutes of crying. And ... he cried for less than two minutes when I put him down for bed AWAKE!!
Ah, my little man is growing up so fast.



No comments: