Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Road Trip to a Wedding

I was in a wedding this past weekend; my high school friend Julie got married in a lovely ceremony just outside of Chicago, and I was one of the bridesmaids. Since my husband's cousin was also getting married the same day, he went to that wedding and my mom came with me and Little B.

We stopped at Steak N' Shake in Michigan City, IN for lunch and my son tried on the complementary hat that came with his high chair. Isn't he adorable?

This also marked my son's first stay in a hotel. He found the luggage carrier very fascinating and his Oma even let him sit on it!

My friend Janice was another bridesmaid ... her newborn was only eleven days old at the wedding! Now that is friendship.

My little man looked so dapper in his whale romper! It makes his blue eyes seem even bluer every time he wears it.


I am not used to having an updo and am always astonished at the amount of bobby pins it takes to hold hair up (41 for this 'do) and how awful it looks when you finally take it down. Like this ...

Awesome!

No comments: