Friday, July 24, 2009

Hippo Chair Fun!

After we got done babyproofing and reorganizing the living room, Little B and I headed into the kitchen to work on dinner. Since he as been less-than-fond of his high chair lately, I decided to try putting him in his travel hippo chair for a little change of pace. He seemed to like it, though it was much easier for him to throw stuff on the floor this way. After a while, I finally got him to stop throwing all his books on the floor long enough for me to get dinner ready ... and take some pictures.

I love it how he always seems surprised to find the happy baby at the end of his Farm Peekaboo book.


Pouring over his Baby Says Peekaboo book ... he loves the little guy hidden under the washcloth! Though I think it might have something to do with the rubber duckies on the opposing page.


Possibly the cutest picture ever! He was so tired after all the fun in the living room that he just had to put his head down while he read.


Yeah, he was tired alright. He tossed his books on the ground after a while and just started rubbing his eyes.


He also tugs on his hair a bit when he's tired.



"Mommy, put down the camera, finish breading the chicken, and get me out of this hippo thing, please!"


Oh, and if any of you are concerned, he did not sink his teeth into a water buffalo ... he just refuses to wear a bib so his drool soaks his t-shirt by the end of the day. It does not seem to bother him, and I don't want to continue to annoy him by putting on bibs that he hates wearing.

No comments: