Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independence Day, everyone! What are your plans for the holiday? We are planning on taking a trip to the zoo this morning - should be a fun time (hopefully I'll post pictures of it later on).

I don't have any pictures yet of today's festivities, but I thought I'd post a "July" picture I took for my husband's Christmas gift - a calendar with our son dressed up for each month. Yes, that is a cloth napkin he's wearing.


And here is another patriotic picture that I used for "May" (Memorial Day). Gotta love the little thumbs up!


We certainly have come a long way since these pictures were taken. These were back when I used to call the little man "Turtle" because I so rarely saw his neck. I'll have to post more of these pictures sometime soon ... they are adorable and amazing (mostly because I shot them in about a week's time, with no extra money, and a baby who couldn't sit upright or really hold his head up very well).
Anyhow, I hope you have a fantastic Fourth!

No comments: