Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Day at Home with My Bubba

Yesterday, my son and I spent an entire day at home, just relaxing and having fun. He was having a rough day with his teeth, even though his seventh tooth broke through the other day; I think he might be getting an incisor or molar next, but he won't let me take a good look into his mouth to check. Unfortunately, he bit me probably four or five times, and by the end of the day I was quite nervous to even give him a hug.

We spent the majority of our time in the living room, exploring, playing, and dancing.

Might have to find a new place for the laptop soon.


Crouching for no apparent reason ... but it sure was cute!


There was a piece of Elmo's fur in the box of his Leap Frog table ... he spent a good portion of the day just trying to get that out.


He just loves the mirror book Uncle Gil and Aunt Sarah got him for Christmas!


To demonstrate the volatility of his moods, I give you one minute ...


... and the next.


Then Daddy came home and dove right in on the fun! Poor tired Daddy!


He eventually perked up and indulged in a little Farm Peekaboo.


Which my son thought was pretty funny.


Another minute, another book.


Then it was time for a little dancing with Hokey Pokey Elmo!


Big B showing Little B how to do the hokey pokey properly.


I told you this would happen!


We had a lovely day at home, just enjoying each other's company. I could practically feel him growing up before my eyes, hence all the pictures - and this is just a fraction of what I actually took. I will always cherish these times I have had with him ... kiddo makes my heart sing.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

So very, very cute! They do grow up very fast.