Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Sunny Saturday in Michigan

As my cousins from Maine and my grandparents from Eaton Rapids, MI were in town yesterday, we spent a lot of time with them enjoying the summer sun and visiting.

Nothing better than starting your day with a little smile from an adorable little boy. Aren't his new pj's so cute?!


Gotta climb the stairs when you get the chance. Luckily, Aunt Christine was there as a willing spotter.

After a nice nap it was time to enjoy the pool! Here is my son marveling at his squirty fish.


We enjoyed a little conversation ...


... and some good food.


You know, I get a lot of crap for taking pictures of food, but aren't these fresh peas beautiful? My mom made some killer peas, potatoes, and dumplings out of them ... I may just have to do an Mmm ... Monday post on it sometime.
Hope you're enjoying your weekend as well!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

You seriously took a picture of the peas? That is too cute! Oh man. So happy to see the family doing so well!