Thursday, July 9, 2009

Talented Beyond Belief, I Tell You!

Not to brag or anything, but my kiddo has skills ... mad skills! Some may call them ordinary, but they are special to me, and I thought I'd share some of my pride in him with you.

Skill 1: Waving ... with both hands, no less!

Skill 2: Right after he smeared oatmeal all over his face, he looks at me sweetly and says, "Uh oh."

Skill 3: Taking off a bib that has no clasp. I thought for sure this one would stump him for months ... wonder if his shirts are next.


Skill 4: Looking at his peekaboo book. "Who's peeking past the red boots? Is it the dancing pig?"


"Peekaboo! Can you say Oink-oink too?" And feel the fuzzy ears.


Skill 5: In, demonstrated here:


and here:


Ten months old and he's growing up so fast! I have a bazillion pictures on my computer because I just can't stand to miss a moment; I'll never get them back and since I like to share them with family and friends (YOU!) I can't just take pictures with my mind's eye and leave it at that. Any other parents out there have a mommy/daddy-ratzi sickness?
Anyhow, hope you enjoy them! Have a wonderful afternoon!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

You are too funny! Just make sure you take a lot of pictures of your next baby too so they don't get jealous. :)

Nicole said...

Spoken like a true little sister, Aubs! ;o)