Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Office Baby!

Okay, so who's excited for tonight's episode of The Office?! I am! Not since the "Who-Did-Ross-Pick-Rachel-or-Bonnie" episode have I been anticipating a night of television so much. Sadly, this time I'm not having a party around it (yes, I was that dork), but I am not missing it.

(The ONLY way I would miss watching this episode tonight is if I went into labor myself. Paco, if you can hear this, for heaven's sake, STAY IN THERE!)

I think I am going to suggest that we just DVR it and then watch it after Baylor goes to bed, you know, so I can give it my full attention. I'm sure Bryson would be pretty happy if the shrieking were kept to a minimum as well, so this would accomplish that task as well.

What do we think Jim and Pam are having: boy or girl? I think it'll be a girl, but I don't know why.

Alright, I'll leave it at that. I know not all of you are Office fans and won't enjoy it if I keep going on and on about this ad nauseum. For those of you who are excited, leave a comment!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I remember that party. It was fun! Ahh memories and obsessions. Gotta love it. :)

Shan said...

I am so excited too! We will DVR it and then watch it at 9:30 so we can fast forward commercials. I will have to remember to stay off the internet so the surprise isn't spoiled...lol

Doug said...

Wow, I can't believe I completely forgot about this. I'm glad the MSU basketball game is at 7 tonight and should be over by the time the office starts. Michelle has class tonight, so there's a chance we'll be watching it on the DVR too. I'll have to remember to record a minute or two extra because our DVR seems to cut off the last 30 seconds of NBC programming sometimes.