Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Perfect Storm

Today is the official beginning of what I have been calling "The Perfect Storm". I am currently 35 weeks pregnant, I have a nearly 18 month old son, and both my parents and sister and my mother- and father-in-law are in Florida on vacation. Yes, that's right, they're in Florida. That's a whole plane ride away.

Needless to say, I've been a little nervous leading up to this. I have contact numbers for people in town I can call should I happen to go into labor, people have been put on alert, but it's still a little worrisome that my main support system are off in the Sunshine State (though, ironically, it isn't very sunshine-y down there right now). Right now, the motto is "Keep Calm and Carry On" and just hope that the unlikely doesn't happen.

So keep your fingers crossed for us! I'm sure everything will be fine. It's just a little nerve-wracking, that's all.

3 comments:

rachel meuser bowman said...

just call my mom :)

Aubrey said...

you can call me too. :)

Anonymous said...

You can call me too.