Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blog Addiction

Hello, my name is Nicole, and I am addicted to blogs.


*sigh*


I have a bunch of blogs that I read, one I found through my favorite magazine (Glamour) ...


http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/blogs/storked/


some I found through the comments on the blog above ...


amric1409-lifeasIknowit.blogspot.com

onehappypanda.blogspot.com

whatiwore.tumblr.com

one I found through one of those blogs ...

brynalexandra.blogspot.com

one I found through my sister ...

lemongrassphotography.blogspot.com

some are just my friends ...

take-it-for-what-its-worth.blogspot.com

katelynericmom.blogspot.com

whatthefatgirlknows.blogspot.com

mumbojumbofromabadmamajama.blogspot.com

and then there is the jewelry ...

leviticusjewelry.blogspot.com.

So you could say I have a problem. Anyone else want to confess a blog addiction?

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I know Autumn is a avid Blog stalker so she is right up there with you. =] I'm addicted to my google reader - so Yeah I'm hooked too! I need to post more though! I used to be able to post a lot more until I got too busy at work!

Anais said...

Hey there, my name is Anais, and I am also a blog addict!

Found your blog on Glamour.com (because like you, I am obsessed. Really). Have a nice day!

Autumn said...

Thanks for outting me, Aubrey. :) Sorry, but I clearly blog stalk you too, Nicole. Hope that's not a problem...not only do I have a blog problem, I have a comment problem too.

PS: I stalk some amazing food blogs, if you'd like links let me know. They are great recipes, simple and tasty.