Friday, February 13, 2009

Keep That Body Moving!

I am currently watching my husband work out on his new Wii Fit. He worked out this morning (stationary bike and free weights) and now he's doing yoga and various strength training exercises (lunges, plank, etc.) on the Fit. I have to say, I am so proud of him for all the hard work he is doing to get into shape. It seems like he is feeling better than before, and he says he has had more energy since he has been exercising.

I was exercising for a little while there, but I have since stopped. It sucks because I know I should, but I have so little energy to do it. I am so tired all the time. And maybe exercising would help give me more energy, but it seems like quite the catch-22. I want my son to know that exercise is important. I want to be healthy so I can keep up with him and be the best I can be for him.

Alright, I need to make this public so I can be held accountable. Enough excuses. I am going to start exercising. I don't know exactly what I'm going to do (a program vs. doing what I can, when I can) but I will keep you updated.

No comments: