Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Luxury I'm So Grateful For

I quit my part time job this past week. I used to work at Kirlin's Hallmark a few days a week before I had my son, and while the discount was nice (20%) and I liked my coworkers I LOVE being home with my son. That, and the fact that I spend less money now than I did when I was working, is why I quit.

I feel like getting to stay home with him is a total luxury. Now, that's not to say that it isn't hard work (trust me, it is), but I love being here for the little guy. I love seeing his face light up when I walk into a room.

Everything seems a little better since I have been staying home ... our house is cleaner, we've been eating in more, I feel less stressed. It's all good.

So maybe this post should be a thank you to my husband for going to work everyday for us so I can have the luxury of staying home. Thank you, sweetheart!

No comments: