Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hopelessly Un-chic

Yup, that's me. Hopelessly un-chic. I feel uber-frumpy today ... probably because I am wearing the same thing I wear everyday - jeans, tank top, and a thin shirt (or sometimes cardigan) over it to keep me warm. This has become my uniform because I am breastfeeding my son everyday and have found it incredibly necessary to keep it simple. And whatever I wear has to be washable since he spits up and drools constantly.


Now, I'm not trying to complain here - if there was anyone/anything I was going to go frumpalicious for it's my son - but I have a whole closet full of cute clothes that I would love to wear. It's just that, sadly, things are now not practical.


I know it won't always be this way, that I won't always have to be lifting up my shirt every three hours (makes me sound like a flasher, huh?), but for right now I feel frumpy. I could also be feeling extra dowdy today because I found this new blog to read ... whatiwore.tumblr.com. This girl takes pictures of what she wears everyday and posts them on her blog. And she is so chic. Yes, this is me jealous.


I just have to keep in mind who I am doing this for ...


1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Can I just say that is the cutest picture ever... Ever!

And if memory serves me correctly no one could rock jeans and various tanks/tshirts like you. So I would bet good money that you still look really rocking. =]