Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Etsy Bitsy Problem: Robbie Jenkins

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. I can see Etsy turning into a problem for me.

Nonetheless, I thought I'd share another awesome store with you. RobbieJenkins DreamStar Creations is an awesome little Etsy store, filled with collage-art jewelry. My favorite, though, are the custom vintage dictionary necklaces you can get. Wonderfully inexpensive at $10 a pop (and only $1.50 shipping), you get to choose the word you want on your pendant!

Um, hello?! How cute would this be as a gift? The dictionaries the artist uses come from the 1930s to 1950s, so you probably couldn't have the word "ginormous" on your pendant, but I can see the possibilities being nearly endless. So cute!

1 comment:

Shan said...

I love Etsy! This is my friends store
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5153692

Her owie bags are awesome!