Friday, April 3, 2009

Soooo Want to See This Movie

Okay, so Seth Rogan and Adam Sandler are in a new movie by Judd Apatow. Need I say more?

Really, oookay ...

Well, it's called Funny People and it's about this comedian (Sandler) who thinks he is dying and hires another comedian (Rogan) to write jokes for him - and basically be his friend and keep him company in his last days. So cute, right?

I wanted to get the trailer here on my blog, but I am technologically impaired and couldn't figure it out. (Which is also why my blog is on the simple side ... I would love to have bells and whistles on the side, better ads, more features, but I can't figure out how to do it and I am so afraid I will mess up what I already have.)

I digress. My only qualm about the trailer is that it seems to show a little too much of the plot. But we'll see ... hopefully Hollywood didn't do what they usually do and steal all the funny parts of the movie just for the trailer. Grrrr. I hate it when that happens.

What do you think? Wanna see it?

No comments: