Monday, April 27, 2009

Score One for Me! (Cute Photo Included)

Yeah, I figured out how to get pictures from my phone onto my computer ... here comes trouble!

I tried to put my son down for a nap today while he was completely awake and had not been nursed or other wise soothed. That didn't work so well. But he desperately needed a nap anyways, so I nursed him a bit (turns out he was thirsty anyways) and put him down. A shower later and he was awake.

I snuck into his room in the hopes that he was just making noise in his sleep, but - alas - this is how I found him instead.

Yes, he looks like an amputee because his right leg is tucked all the way behind him. Thank goodness he's flexible!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Poor little guy - that can't be fun.

Way to get pictures off your phone!
I haven't tried to do that yet - but I don't use my camera on my phone that often.

Jocelyn said...

He looks pretty happy to be doing the splits.

Amber said...

Hahaha. That's so cute, your son is adorable!