Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Teething Bites!

Ha ha. I know, I am corny.

But it does! Teething bites! My poor baby was up moaning last night at around 2:30/3:00 a.m. and again at about 6:30 a.m. His two bottom front teeth have already broken through and this morning I thought I saw a "bud" of a new top front tooth.

Here's a question for all you veteran moms out there ...

How many teeth do kids usually get at a time? I thought they came in one at a time, but it seems to be an onslaught!

We'll be keeping up with the Oragel (thanks, Sharon!) and the baby Tylenol today!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

My friend here at work Taneka - Her son Trevon has 3 teeth cutting through at the moment so it just depends I guess.

Mandee said...

I don't know if they still have them but when my children teethed we got homeopathic teething tablets. They were a lifesaver and all natural. My son was up for several hrs suffering and we gave him 1 tablet and he was calm in no time. Good luck I know it's rough on both of you.