Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sister Date!

My sister and I went on a date the other night. I just love it when she and I can go out for a little girl time. And as it turns out, we have a similar love of movie trailers which worked out perfectly in this case because ...

we saw an hour and twenty minutes of previews at our local movie theater! It was AWESOME! Thirty trailers for movies coming out this summer were compiled for our viewing pleasure (there were lots of other people there too ... we weren't the only lucky ones). Then the theater asked us to rate them according to whether or not we thought they would do well at the box office. They also asked us which three we were most looking forward to seeing.

My three ...

Away We Go

Funny People

and

The Hangover

(See the rest of The Hangover trailer here ... I don't know why the first one wasn't whole.)

I also added Up as a fourth fave.

1 comment:

Amber said...

The previews are one of my absolutely favourite part of the movie! Haha. Sounds like a fun date :-)