Friday, April 3, 2009

Abs of Steel?

Since posting the picture of myself in a bikini earlier this week, I have gotten a lot of comments about how my abs look. And, quite frankly, it's making me feel like a bit of a poser.

You see, I don't exercise. I posted a while ago about how I wanted to exercise, be a good example for my son, etc., but I haven't actually exercised since this post. *sigh* I have all the excuses in the world, but I just need to do it.

For me, for my son.

I don't want him to think it's okay to sit on your buns and not move. I want him to know that health and taking care of yourself is important. Hopefully exercise will come easier once the weather gets nicer ... I just loved taking walks with him while we were in Florida.

We'll see how it goes. Have a great day!

No comments: