Saturday, January 30, 2010

Billiard Fun!

This morning after breakfast, my son and I headed over to my parents' house to hang out with them while my husband did a presentation for a competition. We had fun, we ate lunch, and eventually my son and dad made their way downstairs to run around in the open area and enjoy a little music from the juke box.

Song selection is very important work.

My dad then got out a folding chair and showed my son the pool table. I know he's seen it before, but only from his low vantage point, probably never really knowing what was on top. Boy oh boy, did he enjoy that!

Pushing the balls down the table.

Inspecting them for color quality and general smoothness.


Trying to sink them in the pockets.


I mean, come on ... just look at those cheeks!


As it turns out, billiard balls are great learning tools, too! Little B was able to point out a few colors and numbers he knew!


Awesome new fun for Baylor and Grandpa E!

No comments: