Saturday, January 9, 2010

Haircut Number Three ... Glad That's Over

As you can tell from the pictures from this morning, Little B's hair was starting to look a bit shaggy. Lately he's been looking more surfer dude than dapper little man, and it wasn't suiting him. I don't like him looking so disheveled all the time, and as his hair was starting to grow over his ears I felt it was time for a haircut.


As you may recall, his first haircut went well and the second did not. I was so hoping that things would go better this time, but the minute we got him into the chair ...

Tears! And lots of them. I tried singing, helping him focus on the little video the hairdresser had playing, anything! In the end, my husband and I just had to hold his hands to keep him from sticking them in the path of the scissors.

I didn't put that shirt on him to be funny or ironic; I just knew it was going to get a lot of hair on it, and the shirt was already stained a bit anyways.

The haircut went just fine; no one lost any fingers and his new 'do came out very dapper indeed!

Hopefully the next haircut will go much, much better!

No comments: