Monday, January 25, 2010

Operation Tick Tock: Check and Check

I crossed a couple things off my Tick Tock list today:

First, I scrubbed my son's non-skid bathtub mat with bleach (wearing gloves and a mask) to get all the gunk off the suction cups. It looks all shiny and new! Yay!

And second, I caulked a couple more areas of our bathroom that I had skipped during the first ant removal attempt. Apparently if you take away their main point of entry they'll find another, so the spot I didn't do all of a sudden became a problem. *sigh* Oh well, it's done. If that doesn't fix it, I might go crazy. Just warning you.

That's it. Just thought I'd share and keep holding myself accountable for getting this stuff done. (Though if I was really going to put myself out there, I'd put the list up wouldn't I? Hm ... not quite sure I'm ready for that yet.)

No comments: