Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Me and Grandpa E: Fort Time!

The other night, Little B and I had dinner with my parents and sister (my husband was at a night class ... he's working on his MBA), and after dinner all sorts of fun ensued.

First, there was some hand slapping and grabbing.


Then my dad decided to build a very small fort between two of their living room chairs. My dad is 6' 3" tall ... there wasn't much room in there for my son.

Once Grandpa E vacated the fort, Baylor decided to see what it was all about.


Dad quickly realized that the fort was too small, so he got some of the dining room chairs and made a bigger fort on the other side of the living room. Baylor checked it out.


But he wasn't buying it. He's not a fort kid ... yet.


But the roof was a nice place for him to set his toy phone.


They took a break to read a book.


Then Grandpa E decided to take a nap/hide under the blanket that had once been the roof of the fort. Little B was unaware of his presence.


But not for long!


There's Grandpa!


I'm sure Baylor will be into forts in no time ... who doesn't love a good fort, huh?

No comments: