Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas 2009 Part Six!

Our typical Christmas eve plans got derailed this year because of bad weather, so our time with my husband's extended family was pushed to the Saturday after Christmas and included a trip to Rochester Hills. Little B was able to squeeze in about an hour nap on the way there, after taking off his socks and shoes of course.

I only have two pictures of the day because my husband took control of the camera (and kept it in his pocket the entire time ... love you, honey!) but I prompted him to snap these ...




... while Little B was was working on his piano-playing skills with his cousin Louis.
Regardless of whether or not I got pictures, we had a great time and really enjoyed getting to see all the cousins together for once.
I hope your Christmases were as family-filled and happy as ours were! Now, on to a new year!

No comments: