Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Broken Hearted Pt. 2

Last night went a little better than the other night, I suppose. We kept the doors between our bedrooms only open a crack, so I couldn't hear him as much. And I feel SO guilty, but I think I may have fallen asleep during all the crying. My husband said our son cried for about 40 minutes, but I don't remember it being that long.

My son woke up okay yesterday, a little more somber and skeptical than usual. But after his nearly two hour nap he was much more like himself - which made me feel a lot better.

Thank you so much to all those who commented on the first post. I really appreciate it. It made me feel like I wasn't being such a bad mom. I read them again last night before I went to bed to remind me that I am doing something that may be hard but is probably pretty necessary. So thank you!

No comments: