Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Broken Hearted Pt. 5 and Other Tidbits

Yeah, the last few nights have sucked ... a lot. More of the same: sobbing in the middle of the night (last night, my son cried so hard he lost his breath and choked a bit - it was awful), waking up earlier than usual, and now hardly napping. Am I doing something wrong? Yes, he is getting himself back to sleep, but shouldn't some aspect of this be getting even a little easier? He is crying for shorter amounts of time at night, but the sobbing is still intense and lonely.

Oh, before I forget ... I made $276.25 in the garage sale! Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. That said, I won't be having another one for a LONG time. It was a lot of work and now that our house is more cleaned out we don't NEED to do it.

Mother's Day was nice. I'll try to post more about that later, though, when I can get the pictures up.

I wanna see this movie. You?

I didn't do an Mmm ... Monday post ... crap! I'll try to put up a recipe for Tasty Tuesday. If not, I'm sure my small readership will be okay. You'll survive. And I'll post two next week.

We're going to the park today with an old high school (heck, elementary school) friend Lisa and her daughter Ellie. I'm bringing my camera so hopefully I'll have pictures for you soon.

I've made a lot of promises in this post ... hopefully I'll live up to them.

Have a wonderful day! I'll try to write more later when life calms down a bit.

No comments: