Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day 2009

Ah, it was gorgeous weather this Memorial Day, albeit a little windy. We had a lovely, relaxing day and got to spend a little time outside at the park. It was my husband's first trip to the park with us (and I love me some pictures) so I documented it! Surprise, surprise.

Ah, father and son enjoying the swings!

In truth, my son wasn't all that interested in swinging yesterday. He just wanted to look at the other kids at the park. Isn't he cute, though?

His first time down the slide, with help of course. My husband hates static, though, so it was my son's only trip down the slide yesterday.

Trees in blossom against the blue sky ... gorgeous!

My husband put my son in his walker and made a dessert for us (it didn't turn out that well, but I think his next attempt will be delicious). While cruising around the kitchen, my son pushed the rooster mat under the stove ... this is what I found when I pulled it out. About a foot of the former owners' dog's hair all woven together in a horrific nightmare of fur. And this is why we probably won't ever have a dog. Just my opinion.

Hope you all had a lovely day!



1 comment:

Amber said...

Love the second pic, his face is too cute!!

My mom has a golden lab and he sheds EVERYWHERE, it drives me crazy!!