Friday, May 22, 2009

Troubles at the Gate

Last night we tried to install a safety gate at the top of the stairs. It didn't go so well (we could really use some recommendations if you guys have any), but we got some cute pictures out of it!

My son inspecting the box to the gate that will probably go downstairs.

Helping Daddy with the tool box ... that sucker is heavy!

Gotta select just the right tool!

Cute break!

My son snuck away from us to check out the tower of diapers and wipes in his room. We were shocked to find him standing up next to it after less than a minute away.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

All my friend's swear by this gate...

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2267704

I've always used pressure gates because we've never had stairs we worried about.

Shan said...

Good luck with the baby proofing! I don't really have gate recommendations because I still haven't found one that I love...Sorry!