Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Swing With Me

Yesterday my son had his first official playdate with his new gal pal, Ellie. She is about two months older than him and completely adorable! Her mom Lisa is an old friend of mine from high school/elementary school; we reconnected through Facebook during our pregnancies.

We all met at Wahlfield Park for a little trail hiking and swinging. It was a gorgeous day and the park was a dream. Take a peek!

Smiling from the get-go! My son loved the swings! Score!

His new gal pal, Ellie, in her super cute Oshkosh jumper. She's an old pro at the swings and really showed him how to do things properly.

Clearly my son marches to the beat of his own drummer ... check out his unconventional swinging style.

Gorgeous day, fun with kids, swinging ... can't be beat!



Just in case you wanted to catch a little of the action ...

2 comments:

Shan said...

I love love love that park! My mom actually manages it. :D
We are there a lot if you ever want to meet up!

Anonymous said...

That was fun! I am so glad that we could meet up and I hope we can do it again soon. Baylor is such a cute little boy.