Thursday, May 7, 2009

Broken Hearted Pt. 4

Yup, one more night of it. Again, about a half an hour after I put him down, he woke up and sobbed. I had a pretty stressful evening yesterday, so his crying was all it took to put me in tears. Luckily, it only took about ten minutes (ballpark) before he fell back asleep. But in that short time my heart ached and all I wanted to do was snatch him up out of his crib and hug him and tell him everything was okay and Mommy was still here.

But I didn't.

And he slept for the rest of the night. Being the noisy sleeper that he is, he moaned loudly a few times, but I could tell he was still asleep. Cute little man.

Hopefully the getting to bed will get a little easier soon, too.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

It is working and you are doing a great job! Yeah for you and Baylor is doing great too! He knows you love him and are there. I am giving you a ton of credit for doing such a great job!