Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Year of Gratitude: Day 54 (from NYE)

I am grateful for all the wonderful things that happened during 2012.  Mollie actually went from barely talking to someone who now quotes movies she's seen.  (Seriously.)  Baylor is daytime potty trained; yeah we've had setbacks here and there, but he does a good job getting to the potty most of the time.  The kids have become good friends and playmates, something I couldn't be more thrilled about.  I've gotten the whole low-sodium diet thing worked out, for the most part anyway; I could do better, and I will, but it's still new and I'm trying to take it easy on myself.  Oh, and I started exercising!  And I'm loving it ... who knew I'd end up loving running as much as I do?  (Certainly not the high school me who dreaded the Presidential Fitness Test ... ugh, running the mile was the worst!)

I'm so thankful for everything about 2012!  Hopefully 2013 will be even better!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: